Question

swapping to a cheaper plan

• 7 June 2021
  • 4 replies

I want to switch plans.  As a new customer I can get a better deal than any offered as an existing customer through the options presented in the app.  How do I get the better deal?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If you’re outside your minimum term then go look at the current ID Mobile plans over on idmobile.co.uk.

Find one you like and click on “Choose this plan” then “Upgrade to this plan”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I want to switch plans.  As a new customer I can get a better deal than any offered as an existing customer through the options presented in the app.  How do I get the better deal?

Hello @Jon T,

Our deals are subject to change and occasionally, we’d have special offers for new customers, the same as ones you would have gotten when joining.

Is this an upgrade deal you have seen or a SIM only deal?

Mohammed

I have just bought a sim only deal for my youngest son £6 a month for 4Gb data, unlimited texts and unlimited minutes.  For my eldest son I am paying £8 a month for 4Gb data unlimited texts and 500 mins.

A separate issue I have is how to manage both of these accounts as Inused the same email address when I bought the new SIM.   The app doesn’t appear to allow me to monitor two Sims.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jon T,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to review the account that your eldest son is using to see if we can find any type of loyalty tariff for you.

Regarding your separate issue of not being able to view both SIM plans via the App, this is because it isn’t something we allow. To view the one that is not visible in the App, you’ll need to log into your account via web browser, and use a different email address to the one used on the other line as your user name.

Will

Why iD Mobile?