Solved

Upgrage from contract to sim

• 4 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello

My monthly contract ends 22 Feb so I have already UPGRADED to sim only through the app and have received the sim yesterday. From reading other correspondance, I do not need to insert the new sim as my account will switch over automatically, is that right and if so will it happen on 22feb?

I notice that my ID app still indicates that I'm still on a monthly contract so will this also change on 22 Feb?

All correspondance indicates that I am a new customer to ID and additionally I have received a letter today indicating that I have set up a new direct debit but I have been paying for my contact the same way from the same bank account so will my contract payments stop or reduce at the end of my contract or do I need to cancel them and if so when? I realise this could stop the payments for the sim only I believe I should be switching to. I do not want to pay for a contract when it has ended and a sim only upgrade as well.

Thanks for your help

Lee

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 6 February 2021, 13:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @lee1109,

It sounds like you have purchased a new contract in lieu of upgrading to a SIM-only plan.

I’ll PM you so we can assist.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?