Solved

a bundle of £5.00 just now was bought by mistake. The account owner [who is my husband] Mr Roger Allen has died. How do i get my money back?

• 3 August 2018
  • 5 replies

Mr Roger Allen [REMOVED PERSONAL NUMBER] has now a closed account. Maria Eva Allen [myself who is the wife] has an account with you. My mobile number is [REMOVED PERSONAL NUMBER]. My mistake. I topped up my husband's phone by £5.00 an hour ago. Roger Allen has died on the 2nd of July and his phone is not being used. My account has a direct debit arrangement every month.

Kindly return my £5.00 that I just paid for my husband's bundle. To show good faith and as |I am a customer, I am hoping you will credit back my account with the £5.00

Thank you in advance
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 7 August 2018, 12:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Roger Allen,

Sorry to hear about your loss Maria

Are you also on a PAYG plan?

Please do not post personal numbers on this forum as it is a public forum viewable by many users. I've removed the numbers from the above post.

Have you since been able to get this resolved?

Mohammed
Thank you Mohammed, I have also an account but it is a monthly 3.99 top up every month. I am asking if I can have a refund of £5.00 as obviously my husband won't be using the phone now - he had actually not used it even before his death. Kindly delete his information once the refund has been made. I would appreciate a cheque for the above amount. Once again, I thank you if you can help me
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Thank you Mohammed, I have also an account but it is a monthly 3.99 top up every month. I am asking if I can have a refund of £5.00 as obviously my husband won't be using the phone now - he had actually not used it even before his death. Kindly delete his information once the refund has been made. I would appreciate a cheque for the above amount. Once again, I thank you if you can help me
@Roger Allen

Hey Maria,

It sounds like you're on a 30-day rolling SIM-only plan not a pay as you go so you don't need to top this up.

I have sent you a Private Message here with how we can get this resolved.

Can you take a look and follow what's advised?

Mohammed
Sorry Mohammad, I do not know how to open private messages, im not used to this set up. kindly just reply to this message.
thank you
maria
my details ie email address, user numbers and passwords are not being recognised by IdMobile LTD
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Hello Mario (@Roger Allen).

If you could click on your profile picture (in the top right), it should bring down a little drop down menu.

From there, please click "Private Messages". You should be able to see @Mohammed's message there. From there we can hopefully have this resolved for you.

If you're having further trouble navigating this forum. If you use either Facebook or Twitter, it might be worth contacting us there.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ID_Mobile_UK
Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/idmobileuk/

Kevin

Why iD Mobile?