Solved

Add account to Mobile app

• 12 June 2018
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I have registered my son's phone against the mobile app. Recently I purchased a data only plan for my tablet but I can't see a way to add that to the app!

a) Is it possible
b) If so how do I do that

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Chloe 14 June 2018, 17:43

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hi @BTripz thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, you cannot add more than one number to the iD Mobile app; you will need to log out of the app and log back in again to access the new account.

I hope this answers your question, just let us know if you need anything else.

Chloe
Userlevel 2
it isn't currently possible to do that. I wish there was a feature to do this though. I think id mobile should work on this feature.
Hi,

I have registered my son's phone against the mobile app. Recently I purchased a data only plan for my tablet but I can't see a way to add that to the app!

a) Is it possible
b) If so how do I do that

Thanks

I had that same problem with my partners number, as I tried to use my email to make 2bills!!, so the way I got around it, was to use another email account, separate bills. Hope this helps... But if you find out to make a connection too both that makes 1 bill let us know!?, bye..
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
it isn't currently possible to do that. I wish there was a feature to do this though. I think id mobile should work on this feature.

We hear you @james12345689 and we've ensured this was fed back. We hope it's available in the future.

I had that same problem with my partners number, as I tried to use my email to make 2bills!!, so the way I got around it, was to use another email account, separate bills. Hope this helps... But if you find out to make a connection too both that makes 1 bill let us know!?, bye..

This is the only away currently @Peter,

If there are any updates, you'll see this on our Community as an announcement.

I have been told by some customers they use a mobile web browser like Chrome/Safari and log into the website for one of their accounts and tick the remember me box. Please only tick this box for trusted devices to prevent others accessing your account.

Then the other account they log into their app on the phone.
Mohammed
Userlevel 1

I am a current ID Mobile customer but have just bought a new phone and a new sim for a new contract (so a new number). I’m trying to register the new number in the app so I can move my old number across using the PAC number, but it won’t let me register with the same email address. I don’t have another email address and I don’t want to set up a new one, I want everything to go to my normal email address. How can I do this? Thanks. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @LCB 

Unfortunately, you can not port an existing iD mobile number to a new iD sim as we do not support internal migrations. If you are wanting to keep the same number, we would advise canceling the new sim and taking out an upgrade deal on your existing iD sim plan. 

We understand you have previously set up an account with your email address, unfortunately, you can not set up the new account with the existing email address. You will need to use a new email address for the new iD account.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?