Solved

Allowances discrepancy

• 26 November 2018
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1
I logged in on my id account and on the dash board it says I have 50 minutes to use when in fact my contract is for 250. Yet if I go to the my account section it says 250. Why is there such a difference on both sections
icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 November 2018, 16:09

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 1
Why do I only have 50 minutes to use when my contract is for 250
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @David Lauder,

They should correspond as they both use the same account data. Is the 50 minutes that shows on your app the total allowance used and not the total allowance available?

Post a screenshot too if you can as this will help us further identify the issue.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
@Ryan it says 50 is the total and I have 2 left to use. My contract is for 250 mins. I can't add a screenshot for some reason
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
@Ryan it says 50 is the total and I have 2 left to use. My contract is for 250 mins. I can't add a screenshot for some reason

Hello @David Lauder,

Have you recently changed plans or your Direct Debit dates?

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
@Mohammed yes I changed my direct debit date recently
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @David Lauder,

The allowances will be adjusted to reflect any direct debit changes, so with your direct debit being brought forward, this effectively cuts the month short. Does this explain your situation?

Ryan

None of the above helps, my allowances are 250 minutes starting on the 18th of the month.when I checked this morning my mobile states shows no talk minutes ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Beeley 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hello, 

I have been trying to get through to the online chat in regards to a urgent problem in regards to my allowance and also an issue with keeping my existing number. Please can you let me know when the online chat service is available or if you can help?

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @AnnShao,

You need to wait on the page as the button will become available once an agent is free.

What issue are you having with keeping your existing number? Is this to bring the number over to us?

You can do this by going to https://my.idmobile.co.uk/

You might need to register if you’ve not registered for an iD account first which is on https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

Once registered, log-in and click My Services > Keep your number

Enter your PAC code and number here to port it.

You can also manage and track your allowance there.

Mohammed

1.  My monthly allowances have refreshed today - the ‘minutes’ should be 350 but showed only 322.  Why is the full allocation not showing on the dashboard.
  2. last month i got a message that I’d used 100% of the mins allowance when it still showed 19 mins remaining
  3.  I bought an add-on just to top it up but on the next call I got a msg that I would now be charged at 40 ppm

I’ve not used this community before, so am hopeful of some useful feedback/info.

Why iD Mobile?