Solved

App not connecting to network

• 13 July 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
App has worked fine for over 6 months. Today I opened it and when entering pin got repeatedly an oops app network connection problem. Deleted and reinstalled app and now can't do anything at all as immediately on opening I get 'Alert. Unable to connect to the server. Please check the network settings'. Other apps. Internet and email fine. Tried with Wi-Fi and mobile data. Any ideas?
Thanks
icon

Best answer by Michelle 5 March 2021, 15:09

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Sqarepeg,

We have had no reported issues of this kind with the app so it's strange to hear that this has happened.

After deleting and then reinstalling the app, did you manage to restart your phone too, to ensure that all aspects of the phone have been refreshed.

Let me know how you get on.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
Yes - as you'll see in this thread it didn't only happen to me, as at least one, possibly two users had same problem. I did indeed restart phone. As I say, it's working now thanks. Just took 24 hours for it to appear and in meantime app wouldn't work!
Userlevel 1
Ah, different thread sorry. Forgot I'd posted in here too! Rest of thread on three lions thread, sorry!

I’m having problems with the app can’t process and get the same oops message each time 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Morganjosh6 

There had been a slight issue with our app; this has now been fixed.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Michelle

iD Mobile 

It hasn't been fixed and I can't even login to check my plan ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Curtislee Watts 

This is an old thread relating to an older issue.

We're very sorry for any disruption, we are aware of the issue/outage and we are currently working on this as a high priority. We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience with us.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?