Solved

App problem - unable to establish a secure connection

• 5 October 2018
  • 35 replies

Show first post

35 replies

when i try to install the app it is giving me error. "Sorry, cannot be installed to your mobile. This app uses an authentication type that is no longer supported. any one have source code or salutation ?

https://lotterysambadtoday.net/lottery-samabd-app/
Lottery Sambad today result . you can click on the above link and download the Lottery Sambad Result. Available Result in Image (PNG, JPG Format) and PDF for Download purpose. Every body Get the Lottery Sambad Latest result at 11:55AM, 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM. Lottery Sambad Draw held 3 times a day once at 11:55 AM 2nd time 4:00 PM and 3rd Time 8:00PM in the evening. so you can view thehttps://www.lotterysambad.net/ in the 3 times a day.
We have all known lottery results updated three times in a day first one is 11:55 AM, second one is at lottery results 4:00 PM and third one is 8:00 PM. It means that players can try their luck three times in a day. So, everyone can check their daily lottery Dhankesari results are updated in flash here exactly above side of this page. All the participant of Dhankesari lottery needs to stay active all times whenever results published.
Nagaland lottery is really amazing and people from different part of the world take a part in lottery results. Al those players who took a part in nagaland state lottery draw now, they will be able to check their results at this platform.

I am on a SIM only contract with ID. I downloaded an app called fiverr. I can open this app at home with my home wifi. When I go out and switch to my ID internet connection however I am unable to open the same app. What could the problem be?

i am trying my best to get the results of dhankesari lottery results on my mobile but i was unable to do so..!

Userlevel 1

I have a similar problem with an iPhone 11 on ios 14.4 I get the following message - seems to be after an update- can sign in online but not in on app.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Have you tried logging in using data rather than WiFi @Ronson?

This will give us an idea where the problem lies you see.

Will

Userlevel 1

It would appear the problem was related to the emails and various other happenings that occurred in error a few days ago as I have just tried to log back in as normal on wifi at home and the app is now working- too much of a coincidence I would say.

Thank you for your suggestion though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It would appear the problem was related to the emails and various other happenings that occurred in error a few days ago as I have just tried to log back in as normal on wifi at home and the app is now working- too much of a coincidence I would say.

Thank you for your suggestion though.

Hello @Ronson,

Thanks for confirming that and I’m glad to hear it’s now working.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?