Solved

Bundle not appearing

• 9 February 2021
  • 9 replies

I topped up a week ago to get my bundle I had a message saying it was successfully been activated and it does not say active on my I’d mobile account.no body is answering and chat is really bad.. Really bad service

icon

Best answer by Kevin 10 February 2021, 19:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re sorry to hear that’s not automatically updated there @Mohamed.Abdeldayem and that you’ve been unable to get help via Live Chat.

We’ve sent a private message to you on here now though so that we can have this looked at.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Am experiencing the same issue, bought a unlimited internet bundle online, they instantly charged my account but it’s not been activated, it’s now been 2 days without the internet on my line, there is no customer service to talk to, this is the worst experience I have had with any network. Very bad service, I need to stay away from this network 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Robotim7,

I’ve just sent you a PM so we can pick this up right away. 

Mohammed

Can't use my phone but bought bundle 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Dave Baines,

Are you referring to a Pay As You Bundle? If so, you won’t be able to start a new month until the current bundles monthly period has expired. If this is not the case, have you also tried restarting your phone to see if this helps?

Ryan

Yes pay as I go bundle but saying I've used it all when I haven't used it at all

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Dave Baines,

When does/did your existing bundle expire? 

Ryan

It runout Sunday. I put anther on and kps saying I've reached cap limit. But still shows I've got full bundle available on app. It actually stopped working Friday. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Dave Baines,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?