Solved

Can anyone explain why a company is so stupid as to sell a phone that they do not make an App for?

• 25 September 2018
  • 3 replies

Why the [removed] do they flog you a Windows phone, but don't produce a Windows App for it?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 27 September 2018, 16:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Very_pissed-0ff,

The iD App doesn't make up a part of your phone contract but an additional tool that allows you to track your usage.

It's only advertised as being available on Playstore and the Appstore.

Not to worry if you haven't got a compatible phone.

You can still head to the website to track your usage via a mobile browser.

This can be found here.

Mohammed
Thanks for the reply Mohammed,

You have explained the company's attitude towards its customers very well: Basically you do not give a [removed] what your customers want - as long as you can flog them a contract you really do not care about supporting them!

How do you think I knew that I knew that you do not have an App for Win 10? I went to the website and looked.

However when I bought your product nowhere in the contract did it say we will support this WINDOWS phone, but only if it is IOS or Android!

Well done, that is two contracts that you have lost - and as many other people as I talk to about mobile-phones!!!

Sheesh - I thought the days of idiots in Customer-support were long past - I hope that your supervisor reads this, then the Riot Act to you, and then sends you on a Customer-support course!

Still
Very_Pissed_Off
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Very_pissed-0ff,

Can you please access this link from your phone to see if the app will download for your Windows Phone?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/id-mobile/9nblgggz62rn?rtc=1#activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Let me know how you get on.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?