Solved

Can't log into app

• 4 December 2018
  • 34 replies

App will not let me sign in I have had a live chat with ID and still not able to log in,on putting my details into the computer it comes up with the message something is wrong. Despite all my details being correct and confirmed as correct on the live chat
icon

Best answer by Ryan 7 December 2018, 16:13

View original

34 replies

Badge +10
@Efcgarv i concur the app services are down, twirly twirly processing thing yeah server issues on ID Mobile side! Let's hope they get it fixed in time for midnight?
I have responded to you Ryan and as I have said I am unable to access my account either online or via the app. I have a windows phone and the app is not compatible with that. I now have a brand new android tablet and still can't download the app. All I get is a message oops something is wrong.Would very much like to be able to sort this
Badge +10
I have responded to you Ryan and as I have said I am unable to access my account either online or via the app. I have a windows phone and the app is not compatible with that. I now have a brand new android tablet and still can't download the app. All I get is a message oops something is wrong.Would very much like to be able to sort this

@smokeyjoe yes that's what I am getting also, would seem the network is now experiencing some service issues...
No idea on a time scale for a fix please be patient and try again later.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @smokeyjoe,

Have you tried to remove all cookies from your browser and then tried to log back in again. We have no widespread issues with the site loading so this seems to be isolated. Also, which version of Android is your tablet running?

@Efcgarv,

I am sorry to hear this. I have replied to your message on another thread (here) regarding this issue.

Ryan
The new tablet that I am using has an Android version 6.0 so hope that you will be able to help resolve this issue,
Thanks
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @smokeyjoe,

Are you able to click on this link whilst on your tablet to see if you can download the app directly through the Google Play website please?

Ryan
although I can download the app it will not let me log in because I do not know my password and on clicking forgotten password and putting my details in all I get is the message oops something is wrong. This I do not understand because all the details are correct and have been verified as correct by a live chat. So I am still no further on
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @smokeyjoe,

We will have to look into assisting you further by resetting your password to see if this fixes your issue.

Please can you contact our Live Chat Team here so we can help further? 

Thanks,
Ryan

I have finally managed to sort this problem out. I went into my local Carphone warehouse store and there was a young man who sorted everything out for me. So now I can log into my account on my tablet or by using internet explorer on my computer. Hooray for someone that finally knew what they were doing and did not just dismiss me saying it was my phone.

Why iD Mobile?