Solved

Can't log into app

• 4 December 2018
  • 34 replies

App will not let me sign in I have had a live chat with ID and still not able to log in,on putting my details into the computer it comes up with the message something is wrong. Despite all my details being correct and confirmed as correct on the live chat
icon

Best answer by Ryan 7 December 2018, 16:13

View original

34 replies

I have finally managed to sort this problem out. I went into my local Carphone warehouse store and there was a young man who sorted everything out for me. So now I can log into my account on my tablet or by using internet explorer on my computer. Hooray for someone that finally knew what they were doing and did not just dismiss me saying it was my phone.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @smokeyjoe,

We will have to look into assisting you further by resetting your password to see if this fixes your issue.

Please can you contact our Live Chat Team here so we can help further? 

Thanks,
Ryan

although I can download the app it will not let me log in because I do not know my password and on clicking forgotten password and putting my details in all I get is the message oops something is wrong. This I do not understand because all the details are correct and have been verified as correct by a live chat. So I am still no further on
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @smokeyjoe,

Are you able to click on this link whilst on your tablet to see if you can download the app directly through the Google Play website please?

Ryan
The new tablet that I am using has an Android version 6.0 so hope that you will be able to help resolve this issue,
Thanks
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @smokeyjoe,

Have you tried to remove all cookies from your browser and then tried to log back in again. We have no widespread issues with the site loading so this seems to be isolated. Also, which version of Android is your tablet running?

@Efcgarv,

I am sorry to hear this. I have replied to your message on another thread (here) regarding this issue.

Ryan
Badge +10
I have responded to you Ryan and as I have said I am unable to access my account either online or via the app. I have a windows phone and the app is not compatible with that. I now have a brand new android tablet and still can't download the app. All I get is a message oops something is wrong.Would very much like to be able to sort this

@smokeyjoe yes that's what I am getting also, would seem the network is now experiencing some service issues...
No idea on a time scale for a fix please be patient and try again later.
I have responded to you Ryan and as I have said I am unable to access my account either online or via the app. I have a windows phone and the app is not compatible with that. I now have a brand new android tablet and still can't download the app. All I get is a message oops something is wrong.Would very much like to be able to sort this
Badge +10
@Efcgarv i concur the app services are down, twirly twirly processing thing yeah server issues on ID Mobile side! Let's hope they get it fixed in time for midnight?
Userlevel 1
Server is down the app on my phone won't even get past the welovom screen. Reinstalled twice.

Internal problem this

Needs investigating
Hi Dan thank you for replying to my problem the web site will not let me log in at all it does not like edge so I use internet explorer but all I get is oops something is wrong. I have had a live chat and confirmed that all my details are correct. I have a brand new RCA android tablet and on trying to download the app still get the message oops something is wrong. So at the moment the only way that I get information on my account is 7777 on my phone
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Katiecat,

I have replied to your previous post here and I've yet to receive a reply back from you. My message there explains what we can do to help you further. If you can take another look and give it a try, that would be the best way forward here.

Thanks,
Ryan
Ok so still not been sorted . But id has taken a bill and still no sim ... i spoke with tonto not mohammed and very rude no help what so ever . I have been sick over christmas . Genuine mistake on my part for putting in incorrect address but the app is zero
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hi @smokeyjoe

Sorry to hear things aren't working as they should! 😞

What error message are you receiving when you try to download the app?
Could also you provide what make and model of your device you're trying to download the app on please?

Using the website is your best alternative to access your account.

Regards

Dan
Right to date this app problem is still ongoing, at Christmas I received a brand new Android tablet computer, so I though great I will be able to put the ID app on this. No such luck I still get the message that something is wrong, despite the fact that I have had an online chat and all my details are correct, I still can't download the app,no matter what I do I get the same message
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
the only way I can get to my account is through 7777 on my phone cannot access it via edge on my computer only through internet explorer then it is very reluctant to let me log in. So for the moment I use 7777 and that work ok to keep a check on my usage

Hi @smokeyjoe

My colleague @Mohammed was replying to @Katiecat in regards to their access, so sorry for any confusion caused.

You would be best to continue using the browser for access to your account as our Windows Phone app is currently not supported.

Ryan
the only way I can get to my account is through 7777 on my phone cannot access it via edge on my computer only through internet explorer then it is very reluctant to let me log in. So for the moment I use 7777 and that work ok to keep a check on my usage
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Hi @smokeyjoe

We're terribly sorry to hear how things have gone down in the store you had visited. If this was a Carphone Warehouse you had visited and you wish to make a complaint there, we'd advise getting in touch with the Carphone Warehouse Customer Service Team or their Social Media Team on Twitter or Facebook. We can totally empathise with how frustrating that process has been though.

Are you able to at least log in to your iD Mobile account by using our website (through your phone or computer)?

As things should at least work there.
No this issue has not been resolved because I have a windows phone and the app does not work on windows, I was extremely disappointed at the attitude of staff in the shop. Told me that my phone was at fault and Microsoft don't make phones anymore. Whilst I agree that Microsoft don't make phones anymore the phone works perfectly well and there is nothing wrong with it. Staff should know that the app only works Android not dismiss me with saying that my phone is at fault. I feel that the staff have a very offhand attitude and do not have enough knowledge
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I dont have an id sim yet after setting up i looked at email and relised it had choosen the 1st one for my postcode . Iv tried contacting id various way to no avail .

Hello @Katiecat,

I can see we replied to you here regarding this.

Have you managed to get this resolved? If not, please can you reply directly on your topic to ensure this is not missed.

Mohammed
Have you tried going into a carphone warehouse shop or any other independent mobile phone shop so see if they can help
I dont have an id sim yet after setting up i looked at email and relised it had choosen the 1st one for my postcode . Iv tried contacting id various way to no avail .
I phoned 7777 from my phone I think you can pay your bill this way. I got my remaining minutes this way and I am sure that one of the options given is to make a payment
Im having same issues cant log in . I only set it up and i have put wrong address in so i now have a bill pending and no sim .. help please
Logging onto your website is ok with internet explorer but I normally use Edge and I am unable to log on using Edge so something else that could maybe get sorted

Why iD Mobile?