Solved

Cannot log in, cannot reregister, cannot pay.

• 9 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I signed up with iD during the big outage recently and my account seems to be well messed up. I can’t log in to the main idmobile.co.uk site eevn though I did before to get a PAC through, forgotten username or password don’t send codes to my phone and it won’t let me reregister as “I’m an existing user”.

I can get into the app (!) but I’m being told my bill needs to be paid - there is a direct debit on it with a ‘to be taken’ date of ‘on the NaNth of the month’ so I guess they haven’t taken it yet.

Since support is all online now but I can’t access it, can I get someone from iD to sort it all here instead?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 9 August 2021, 16:01

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Yoyo42,

Currently, codes aren’t being sent for account password resets/registering and this is being investigated which would be why this is happening.

Is the Direct Debit showing as active?

When is your payment usually set to be taken?

Your first bill is produced within 24-hours of connection (which happens when we dispatch the phone).

This bill is collected 14-days (or just after).

Some bills were delayed in being taken but as long as the Direct Debit was active, this wouldn’t be a problem.

You can call 0333 003 0001 to make a payment manually via the iD Mobile automated payment line if your Direct Debit is not active.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi, it looks like it’s OK now - the Direct Debit is showing as being taken on 8th of each month now, and it shows up as paid for the initial payment.

I changed my password in the app then I could get into the website with that without needing a code, so I think I’m good now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

No problem @Yoyo42,

Glad to hear you sorted it and got a workaround for your password :)

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?