Question

Cannot register - details incorrect

• 19 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Please will you help me register to access my online account?  I’ve never been able to access - all I get is a warning saying details incorrect.  I have tried using the number Carphone Warehouse gave me and also the number I have transferred to.  I purchased a SIM on 07/11/2020.  Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @AlSherren,

To register, ensure you’re entering:

The iD Mobile number currently active on the SIM (which it looks like you have done).

The account holder’s last name & year of birth.

The account holder would be the person who purchased the contract not the person using it.

So if a family member purchased this,then they would be the account holder and it’s their surname & year of birth to use.

Let us know how you get on.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohammed, 

Yes I’ve tried using all those details: I purchased the SIM and entered my date of birth, but still fails.  I am at a loss now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @AlSherren,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?