Question

Cant access app

• 2 September 2020
  • 7 replies

So my phone bit the dust last night. I have tried logging into my ID account on the computer so i can check when i can upgrade etc but forgot my details. I cant use the forgot password/username links as they send a verification code to your phone and i obviously cant access this with my phone being broken. is there any other way i can access my account?

7 replies

Never mind, I managed to access my account now.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Lianneh95 

Just let us know if you do need our help with any questions here, we’ll be happy to help in any case.

I can’t access the app despite having the correct sign in details.  Please help.  

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I can’t access the app despite having the correct sign in details.  Please help.  

Okay @miamoo, have you tried what @Lianneh95 did to access her account - use a laptop or tablet and a web browser and go to https://my.idmobile.co.uk?

Good luck. 

Thank you - but no, it doesn’t work, have tried accessing numerous ways but only the app in my phone works, even accessing via website on my phone doesn’t work.

awful, awful service from this company.  Would be more palatable if the online functionality worked or there was a chat that actually was resourced.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @miamoo, sorry that you’re stuck.

Try getting help using the iD Live Chat service, but only between 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends.

If you chat these time periods, you can get through to an iD agent in the customer service team - just type “talk to a person” once connected (to avoid the 24/7 bot).

Good luck.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @miamoo,

I’ve sent you a PM and we’ll pick this up there.

Why iD Mobile?