Solved

Cant log in to account

• 16 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello

I would like to log into my 2 daughters accounts , as 1 of them has a higher bill his month & we do not understand why. I can't seem to log in with my email & can't seem to access the online chat, as a result I feel completely stuck, please help !!

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 27 November 2020, 18:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @JanieB 

Each individual iD Mobile account would need to be registered through our website here: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

So it could likely be that you haven’t registered the account in question first of all before you can then view the bills for it.

When registering, make sure each account has it’s own email address assigned to it.

Let us know if you have further trouble and we’ll try to guide you through things further if needed.

Hello Kevin

Thank you for your response. 

Because I found it so hard to access my account & couldn't find a way to contact anyone at ID mobile, I have decided to cancel both accounts. I have cancelled the Direct Debit. How can I get a final bill please?

I have tried to log in, but it won't let me, it seems its very very difficult to get any information from you. 

Please advise exactly the steps for me to receive my final bill.

I repeat, it will not let me log in like you suggested above??

I have also tried to upload a screenshot of the log in page, so you can see the Submit button is not highlighted, & will not let me submit it??, please advise how I can receive my final bill for telephone numbers below:

REMOVED& REMOVED

You said in the above that I need a different email address for each account, I have 2 email addresses & it won't let me use either of them, please advise ASAP how I can close these accounts down & receive a final bill?

I Have the original direct direct debit forms & contact from carphone warehouse, If it would also me to upload them, I could show you them, but it won't allow. Please advise ASAP how to resolve this issue !!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @JanieB,

Cancelling the Direct Debit won’t cancel the contract.

I’ll send you a PM so we can cancel both the accounts for you.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?