Solved

Change my number

• 14 November 2020
  • 38 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

38 replies

Hi @Mohammed thanks for your help, that wasn't me. I replied to a PM yesterday giving my details, hoping to hear a response soon and get my number changed so I can put this behind me. Thanks again :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @hiding 

Someone from our back office team will be in contact with you soon through Private Message. Thank you for your continued patience.

-Mohsin

@Mohsin Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @hiding 

A member from our back office team will respond to your Private Message. In the meantime, feel free to contact our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who may be able to resolve this sooner.

-Mohsin

Hi, I would like to change my number. I understand there is a £25 fee. How soon can this be processed?

Userlevel 1

Hello I want to change my number I have a crime reference number.

Also need to change my mobile number urgently due to harassment, live chat bot is unclear what option to choose for this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @AnglerFish@jay101 and @MamaCHM.

We’ll drop each of you a Private Message now to start processing your number changes.

Will

Userlevel 1

Hello Will. I started a new thread not long after I posted this and was contacted and everything resolved. Thank you and the team for your assistance.

I need to change my number urgently and I can’t speak to anyone to do this!! Really frustrating and it urgent. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Raveena24,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

I

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Deeeeb,

How can we help?

Will

Why iD Mobile?