Solved

Change my number

• 14 November 2020
  • 38 replies

Hi,

I want to change my number as I have been harassed a few times. I have reported it to the police and I do have a crime reference number.

How do I request a number change?

Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 18 November 2020, 17:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

38 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello there @Sarish Husna 

We’ll send you a private message from our side now so that we can help you further with this if you’ve not since spoken to our Live Chat Team that is?

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Hi I want to change my mobile number how do I sort this

i havent been able to change my number, chat doesnt work either does the change number change dont know what to do would be nice if someone could help me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Corina parkes  & @ryszard2702 

First head to https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

Register for an account and use the iD number on the SIM (not the one to keep).

Then log-in

Click My Services > Keep your number

Enter the PAC code and number to keep

This will then be processed.

Let us know if you have any issues.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I want to change my daughters number as she is being hassled. I know that there is a charge and accept this.

The live chat could not help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @naomicjones,

I’ll PM you now so we can help you sort this.

Mohammed

Really need too change my phone number due to getting haressed :(

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re very sorry to hear of that there @Matty8Bit 

Have you reported this to the police?  If not it could be worth you doing so.  If you have a Crime Reference Number for reporting that then we can have the number changed freely as part of any ongoing case.

Otherwise it would be a £25 charge added to your next phone bill without that.

You could either contact our Live Chat Team -or- notify us by a reply here if you’d like us to PM you to help further with any such request.

I would like to change my number 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @lorenedgexox,

We’ll send you a Private Message now to assist you with that.

Will

Hello can I please receive a private message to begin changing my mobile number, automated replies do not work. Thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @JLewis  

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help with your request.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

I’d like to change my number please due to unwanted calls. I’ll happily accept the charge. 

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Jameshawthorn91 

We will send you a Private Message now to help with this. 

-Mohsin

Hi id can u please help me change my number? I'm been harassed & have a crime number...  I've been trying to ring but can't seem to speak to a live person???

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Kellieeeee,

We have replied to your other post and you should have a PM waiting for you.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi

i desperately need to change my phone number. I am being harassed and have a crime reference number. 
I cannot do this calling 7777 due to COVID restrictions and the live robot has not a clue. 

can this be resolved ASAP. 
thanks

eden

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @ecirket,

I’m sorry to hear of your situation.

I’ll send you a PM right away so we can pick this up.

Mohammed

I would like to change my number, I have tried 7777 and live bot chat but neither have been helpful. I am happy to pay £25 but need to know how I can get it changed please? 

Can someone please help me I need to change my number I’ll pay the fee

Hello I really need my number changed I can’t speak to no one on the phone? Please can someone help me

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @beckycole18  & @Emmag 

I’ll send you both PMs so we can sort this for you.

​​​​​​@beckycole18  we’ve already have a PM active with you - EDIT

Mohammed

An ex is harassing me on a private number but I don't want to involve the police, a bit of a shame you won't accept evidence other than a crime ref. no. as £25 is a bit steep for me right now. I'm just about able and therefore willing to pay for the sake of some peace, but I think this policy should be re-evaluated because plenty of people out there will be in a similar position of being afraid/unable to come forward and needing to protect themselves.

I also can't block or ignore private numbers as I have regular telephone consultations which mean I have to answer witheld numbers several times a week. Please can someone get in touch to help me change it asap, I could be missing out on really important information

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @hiding,

I believe we’ve already picked this up via Social Media to resolve.

If this wasn’t you or you haven’t spoken to us on Social Media, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help sort this here?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?