Question

change name

• 31 October 2020
  • 16 replies

I need to change my name on my account, but can't see how to do it anywhere.

This topic has been closed for comments

16 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Loopybee 

Is this due to Marriage or a legal name change of that nature?  If so, let us know and we’ll contact you via Private Message.

If you’re looking to change ownership of your account to someone else entirely, unfortunately that wouldn’t be something we can help with.

Yes, changing my surname due to marriage 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Okey dokey @Loopybee 

We’ve sent you a private message on here now so that we can assist with that.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Hi
I am also changing my name and got deed poll so need to know the step to amend on IDmobile app and bills?

Hi I've also changed my name due to marriage please call you tell me how to change this. It's also annoying how I'm jumping from conversation to conversation to find your to change it. 

Please can someone pm as it's, getting urgent due to setting up my DD from you with my new bank. 

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Ahn1987 and @Ztray2021,

We’ll drop you both a Private Message now to offer further assistance.

Will

Can you also let me know, change due to marriage 

thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure thing @Amandafleet,

We’ll drop you that Private Message now.

Will

@Will @Kevin  can one of you, or someone else PM me too, I really need to change my name too and get a new Black Friday SIM, but I don’t want to get the SIM if I can’t change my name 😅

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @JayDwee,

Sure, we will send you a PM now. Sorry for the delay.

Ryan

Hi, 

Please could I change my account name? 

Many thanks,

Brittany 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Britt2609,

We’ll drop you a private message now to assist you with changing the name on your account.

Will

I need to change my name. In order to change my plan, I need to reduce my name to 14 characters max but can’t find any option in the ID app

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @fahadausaf 

Do you already have an account with iD Mobile?

What is the reason for the name change?

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Hello,

Sorry if this isn’t the correct place but could anyone assist as I would like to change my first name on my ID account as I have had it legally changed via Deed Poll.

Kind regards,

Evie

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Eviepop 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?