Data not working but app says i have data

• 22 June 2021
  • 9 replies

I haven't used up all my data and the app shows I have over 0.7gb left but when I try to use it it says 'You've used all of your data allowance for this month.' 

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @mirandablake, we send a text when 80% and 100% of your data has been used. If you’re using it in quick succession, it may not have immediately updated  to reflect this.

Glad you hear you got it sorted in the end.

Mohammed

True! Thank you for your help 🙂

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

To be fair it sounds like the app let you down by providing you with an incorrect reading! 😔

Nope '0' - I guess I have then! Will remember to pay a bit closer attention to it next time

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Yea I suspect that you have indeed run out of data. Does the APP still say that you have 0.7gb left after clearing the cache?

Thank you! Cleared the cache and it says I have no data 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Try speaking to live chat on the link below as they will be able to confirm if you have any data left over or not:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

What phone do you have? I would also suggest that you clear the apps cache. On my Samsung S21 Ultra I can do that by navigating through the following menus:

• Settings > Apps > ID Mobile > Storage

Just click on the “Clear cache” option located on the bottom right of your screen.

Yes it's been saying it for the last day. I've reinstalled the app and it still says the same

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I think there is a delay when using the app as a guide and that you have in fact used all your data allowance. Does the app still show that you have any data allowance remaining?

Why iD Mobile?