direct debit issues

• 25 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Hey,

I would like to upgrade but I have to set up a direct debit. I tried setting up a direct debit but it is not working. My family member bought this phone for me and it was initially under their bank account. With their permission, I did try several of their bank accounts but none of them worked.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Hello,

Firstly I posted my question in the conversation but I have had no reply. I have also constantly  tried to request a member instead of a robot through live chat but no one seems to be available. I would like to upgrade my phone this week since it is black friday but I have been having issues with setting up direct debit. My parent bought me my phone and it was initially under their direct debit. I then started paying my own phone bills using my visa debit. 

I went to the app and tried all the different bank details possible (my dad and mine) but nothing is successful. I wish to upgrade but I am not happy with the painstaking process I have to go through.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Mathura 

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing.

The Direct Debit needs to be in the name of the account holder, what happens when they try to input their details online?

Michelle 

As the Bill holder I accidently erased the direct debit for 07482 564523 and wish to reinstate. I  am having trouble logging in/registering. Please let me pay|

As the Bill Holder i accidently erased the direct debit for 07482 564523 and wish to reinstate.I am having trouble logging in/registering.Please let me pay!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @snooker21 

The only way to reinstate the direct debit would be through the online iD app/account. Once logged in, you can edit the direct debit details and enter your account number and sort code. In the meantime, if there is an urgent bill that needs paying, please call 7777 from your iD phone, or 0333 003 7777 from a landline or other mobile. (Charges may vary)

Option 1
Check your allowances, check your spend limit and check your unbilled charges

Option 2
Hear your balance, make a payment

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?