Solved

Feedback & question regarding non inclusive calls.

• 18 July 2018
  • 1 reply

Having just bought a sim only £3.99 deal having transferred from freedompop I am still new to this service. Just noticed I have been charged an extra £2.27 for dialling a 0844 number. My own fault as I should have read the small print, but personally I think this is a bit crafty . (Previously could virtually dial any number free). In the end had do a google search to find this info as FAQ & help after logging in did not appear to show this ? Also applies to 087 & 09 + 118
Will now obviously be aware not to get caught out again.
On the dashboard I had previously turned "on" to stop me making premium calls. Do I therefore assume 084, 087, 09, and 118 are NOT premium calls. For clarification international & Premium is OFF (i.e it says you cannot make calls etc etc. )
IF the above numbers are not premium calls then perhaps there should be an extra tick box or a warning before you dial that you will get charged extra for dialling these numbers.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 20 July 2018, 17:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @david333,

Welcome to the iD Community and thank you for the feedback.

This is something that has been fed back previously regarding the inclusive and non-inclusive calls for this to be clearly outlined.

To confirm, premium rate numbers are 09 numbers.

This question was raised regarding this on the community which I responded to here giving a list of these:

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/bills-allowances-charges-capping-21/inclusive-calls-600

Mohammed

EDIT: I've moved your topic to the section: App and My Account due to feedback

Why iD Mobile?