Question

Got text saying Data 100% used - it's wrong

• 18 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Text received says 100% of data used.  I did an online chat and he confirmed 100% used.  I’ve checked my ID Dashboard account and it shows 1.21gb used out of 3.98gb.  What is happening?  How can I get it sorted out?  Any help much appreciated.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Petal,

Have you any active data add-ons? If so, the message does not take into account the add-on as it refers to your standard allowance only.

Ryan

Hi @Petal,

Have you any active data add-ons? If so, the message does not take into account the add-on as it refers to your standard allowance only.

Ryan

Thanks for replying.  I have no add-ons.  Only a cap.

Well. Think I’m ready to leave ID Mobile. Can’t get any response to this problem.  Can’t speak to anyone! I’ll find another source for my mobile. Bye

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Petal,

We’re sorry for any upset caused by the delay in response but as this is a forum, there will be a short wait between messages being replied to. For real-time support, we recommend speaking to our Live Chat Team or by sending us a message via Facebook/Twitter.

If you decide to stay with us and need further help here, please check your private messages as we have sent you a message offering support. Please be aware that we reply to all messages within 24 to 48 hours. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?