Question

How can I find details about my 2nd phone - my account only shows my main phone?

• 29 March 2022
  • 1 reply

I have a main phone that I use, and a second phone that my son uses, as he has to get the bus to school & we need him to be contactable. I have had the phone for about 3 of years now & want to upgrade as the battery life is not so good - but I cannot access any info to do with the phone - when I sign in I only get my account with just the main phone on it. How can I access the details of my other phone so I can get an upgrade?

I have a feeling that when I originally registered the phone I used the same email address but for some reason it is a different account, and if I put my email address in the system it just shows me 1 account but not the other.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Ashley Palmer, it’s one line per account, so you’ll only ever be able to see details for one line at a time. If you want to upgrade the other line, you’ll first need to register it here and switch to that account. You’ll need to use a different email address, though if your mail provider ignores full stops (Gmail does this) then you can add a full stop somewhere in the first half of the address and it’ll work just fine.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?