32 replies

Userlevel 1

Pathetic service 

Userlevel 1

Why is no one replying?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Sorry for the late reply here @Slug 

Do you have the iD Mobile SIM currently?

You should be able to do as password reset through our website (a code would be texted to the iD Mobile SIM as part of that process) which would then enable you to log in.

Userlevel 1

Yes I have had a sim card for 5 years, tried everything, Carphone Warehouse put my details in wrong, I know the pin number, last two numbers of bank account and phone number, but it doesn’t work and keeps directing me here, I need to talk to someone 

Userlevel 1

Is it safe to give you my details here? 

Userlevel 1

Is this live chat or not? 

Userlevel 1

Shall I give my bank detail etc? Just in case you might see them and help with my inquiries? 

Userlevel 1

Hello? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Slug 

Welcome to the iD Community.

This is the Community forum.

You can contact our Live Chat team who are able to look into your account for you

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

I Cannot access my account and need to speak with someone urgently

customer service is chaos.  very disorganized.  pathetic service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Maura Santos,

I've already PMed you elsewhere on the Community.

Please avoid spamming the community over multiple topics.

Mohammed

This service is terrible I have been trying to sort out this phone what someone has took out in my name and I am not getting anywhere with this I'm paying for someone else's phone and if I cancle it will mess my credit rating up 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @FordRanger23,

I can see that we are in constant contact with you via PM so please continue to speak to us there as we will have this all sorted.

Thank you.
Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi I am trying to make a alteration to my contract but unable to contact by phone

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi I am trying to make a alteration to my contract but unable to contact by phone

Hello @Mooncat,

You only get online support with iD Mobile.

The iD community isn’t real-time, so it could be several days before somebody from iD Mobile reads your post.

Probably quicker to PM iD Mobile via their facebook or twitter social media pages - otherwise use their Live Chat service (type “talk to a person” once you get connected to avoid the bot).

It’s best to contact iD Mobile between 9am - 6pm - that way you PM or chat with a real person.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Mooncat,

What is it you needed help with in regards to your account?

Most changes can be made online such as a change of address, upgrading, cancelling or even amending billing details.

Mohammed

I need help too as I'm over getting over charged..if iD want more money then they can contact me as it seems impossible to get hold of a human being from iD mobile.. not my problem..useless [EDIT].

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I need help too as I'm over getting over charged... if iD want more money then they can contact me as it seems impossible to get hold of a human being from iD mobile... not my problem... useless cunts.

There’s no telephone support at iD, it’s all online or give-up and continue being over-charged.

As only you and iD can look at your account, I suggest you seek assistance by privately messaging an iD agent using facebook or Twitter.

The social media teams are available 9am - 6pm.

Userlevel 1

Shall I give my bank detail etc? Just in case you might see them and help with my inquiries? 

Dont give your bank details here!!

Userlevel 1

I took out a phone contract in 2018 for 2 years , my contract was due for renewal in 2020. I contacted ID mobile in July 2020 and spoke to a lady called liz and I requested for my contract not to be renewed I wanted it terminated she confirmed this was fine , few months later I noticed that was not the case they were still taking payments from my account , I contacted them again and they apologised and said they would end it. Later on in 2021 I noticed again it had not been done. I contacted them via chat but it was useless then bare in mind they were still taking money from my account. Then in January 2022 I contacted my bank and cancelled the direct debit then ID mobile recorded it as missed payments even though I had never missed a payment infact I had been over charged for almost years then they sent my account to overdales creditors which I contacted and explained what happened they were shocked and said previous customers went through the same thing one gentleman gave me the complaints number for ID mobile but overdales said I had to pay £105 to bring it back to date which I did as I didn’t want any headache or hassle then. As I was doing my mortgage application I noticed ID mobile put a default on my account on the 13th of June 2022 for not paying when all this time they have been taking money from me when I had requested for my contract to be ended in 2020. as ID didn't action my account closure request on time. I paid all the extra charges to avoid hassle, and they subsequently reported a default on my credit file. This is now causing credit issues (mortgage, credit card), huge strain on my family, and affecting my mental health, for the miniscule size and nature of the payment amount that was a mistake from them! Instead of me asking for a refund for 2 years all I requested was for my credit account to be amended and for the default to be removed otherwise I will take this further with my lawyers. I have read so many people have been put through the same crazy stress as I have.I have been waiting for someone to call me regards this matter . I spoke to someone from the chat and they confirmed that they will amend and remove the default and that someone to call me and discuss this. It’s been over 48 hours and no one has called me. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I took out a phone contract in 2018 for 2 years , my contract was due for renewal in 2020. I contacted ID mobile in July 2020 and spoke to a lady called liz and I requested for my contract not to be renewed I wanted it terminated she confirmed this was fine , few months later I noticed that was not the case they were still taking payments from my account , I contacted them again and they apologised and said they would end it. Later on in 2021 I noticed again it had not been done. I contacted them via chat but it was useless then bare in mind they were still taking money from my account. Then in January 2022 I contacted my bank and cancelled the direct debit then ID mobile recorded it as missed payments even though I had never missed a payment infact I had been over charged for almost years then they sent my account to overdales creditors which I contacted and explained what happened they were shocked and said previous customers went through the same thing one gentleman gave me the complaints number for ID mobile but overdales said I had to pay £105 to bring it back to date which I did as I didn’t want any headache or hassle then. As I was doing my mortgage application I noticed ID mobile put a default on my account on the 13th of June 2022 for not paying when all this time they have been taking money from me when I had requested for my contract to be ended in 2020. as ID didn't action my account closure request on time. I paid all the extra charges to avoid hassle, and they subsequently reported a default on my credit file. This is now causing credit issues (mortgage, credit card), huge strain on my family, and affecting my mental health, for the miniscule size and nature of the payment amount that was a mistake from them! Instead of me asking for a refund for 2 years all I requested was for my credit account to be amended and for the default to be removed otherwise I will take this further with my lawyers. I have read so many people have been put through the same crazy stress as I have.I have been waiting for someone to call me regards this matter . I spoke to someone from the chat and they confirmed that they will amend and remove the default and that someone to call me and discuss this. It’s been over 48 hours and no one has called me. 

Okay @mzaia, multiple posts about the same thing in this forum won’t get your question answered any quicker, if that’s what you want.

Got deep pockets? Then leave the issue with your lawyers to sort out - otherwise get in-touch with iD using their online chat service at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

You can use any telephone number with online chat, and type “talk to a person” once you’re connected (to avoid the bot).

If online chat doesn't work on your smartphone, try another device like a tablet, iPad or laptop.

You can also speak to iD Mobile using facebook or Twitter.

The iD agents work between 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends. Outside these times you’ll get an automated reply.

Make sure you’ve got your complaint reference number to hand - I believe you mentioned making a complaint about this matter in an earlier post.

Anyway, good luck!

Good afternoon ID Mobile,

your company has been a good and lovely provider for any my family.

I say thank you to all.

please I missed my upgrade iPhone and till now it is difficult to reach out to any customer support. 
How do I get my upgrade iphone 14 back? 
Thanks

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Good afternoon ID Mobile,

please I missed my upgrade iPhone and till now it is difficult to reach out to any customer support. 
How do I get my upgrade iphone 14 back? 
Thanks

Okay @Jamesbaba, give the iD telephone sales team a call on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

They may be able to manually put through your iPhone upgrade - good luck.
🤞 

Thanks and thanks 

Why iD Mobile?