Solved

How long to transfer my old number

• 17 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, how long is it currently taking to transfer my old number to me new id sim card. I supplied the PAC code 3 days ago but haven’t heard anything yet

icon

Best answer by Kevin 23 December 2020, 18:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @rocksounds 

A number port should only ever take 1-2 working days.  If that number still hasn’t ported then please register your iD Mobile account on our website (using the iD Mobile phone number we gave you for that SIM).

Then once registered and logged in to your account.  You can then provide us with your PAC (code) and the number you wish to bring to us within your My Account area there.

Please ensure the PAC is valid and still in date with your old provider too, as those codes do expire after 30-days.

Hi could you please let me know how long it takes to transfer my old number to my new phone?

I can receive texts/phone calls from my old number to my new phone however when I phone other people the new number (number I don’t want)  comes up and they don’t know it’s me calling.

just wondering if this is still in the process of changing or it hasn’t changed properly.

many thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @lamorganxo,

A number port should take no longer than 2 working days to complete. Which phone are you using? Some handsets may need their settings updating/refreshing after a port to ensure that everything is in order. I’d recommend turning your phone completely off for a couple of minutes and then turn it back on again to ensure it reconnects to the network.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?