Solved

I can't log into My Account, Help!

Hi I can not log in to my account it is saying not valid even though I have already activated a account
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 6 July 2018, 15:56

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Leishalou,

Welcome to the iD Community.

I've renamed your topic for clarity.

Are you using the login details you registered with?

To confirm have you purchased a new plan or are you simply trying to login to check an existing plan you have with us?

Have you tried the Forgotten your password and/or Forgotten your Username feature to help you retrieve your account information?

Mohammed
Yes
No still waiting for an answer or reply
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @HAJJ,

Please can you explain a little bit about your issue so we can take a look into this for you?

Thanks,
Ryan
Userlevel 1
I can't register and I have been waiting for someone to contact me. I submitted the same correct details three times but the submit button wouldn't work and my computer crashed. On live chat I was told to choose another password - I did but unfortunately I then got a wrong password error, then I was told to use a different search engine. Still nothing just keeps telling me my details are incorrect. Is it possible to have someone reset the whole thing? Or am I never going to be able to see my account. Not impressed folks - not impressed at all.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I can't register and I have been waiting for someone to contact me. I submitted the same correct details three times but the submit button wouldn't work and my computer crashed. On live chat I was told to choose another password - I did but unfortunately I then got a wrong password error, then I was told to use a different search engine. Still nothing just keeps telling me my details are incorrect. Is it possible to have someone reset the whole thing? Or am I never going to be able to see my account. Not impressed folks - not impressed at all.

Hello @Foxyfrustrated,

Double checking the details is the first thing we'd recommend.

If you've checked that these are definitely correct, it's possible that they are incorrectly recorded at the time of purchase.

Mohammed

I cannot log into my account. Also I cannot print my old bills

What is the problem?
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @mobile486,

What happens when you try to log in; are there any error messages? Also, where are you trying to print your bills from?

Ryan
get Invalid username

and invalid password
Get 2 error messages Invalid username and invalid password.

Not changed them so did so and still cannot get on

Printing bills - saves them as PDR file then get error message illegal format
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @mobile486,

Have you ever been able to log-in to your account before?

You'll need to first register if you don't have an iD Account.

If you do have an iD Account then simply resetting the password will help you get back in.

Bills are saved in a PDF format.

You'll need to use a PDF viewer like Adobe. This would need to be installed on the computer/device.

Mohammed
I try to log on; enter correct username and password but it wont let me in. Your telephone supports says what browser are you using. It should not make any difference. ALSO cannot print my phone bills - error message 'invalid format' ?????????
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @mobile486

We'll have to check this out in more detail for you. Please email us and we will check the details we have on our system.

Also include your Community Username your full name, full address with postcode, mobile number and date of birth.

The printing issue that you have seems to be a device issue. When you go to open the PDF file, which program do you use? As @Mohammed has stated, downloading Adobe PDF viewer is probably the best one to use.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?