Solved

I want to cancel my account

• 20 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

i cancelled my contract over two months ago and I d mobile has got the credit agency to chase for more money. I even paid the addtional one month on the contract. I have had enough of this company and i just want to leave can anyone help

icon

Best answer by Ryan 22 October 2020, 15:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @victor01,

We are sorry to hear about this issue. We will issue you with a PM now so that we can take some further details to help you with this.

Ryan

ref account no 10917511… Alan Berry

I have paid the balance and wish to cancel this account

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @ab1 

You can cancel your plan through the iD App. Simply log in, go to the 'My account' page, and on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. Please be aware that we need at least 30 day's notice before your contract ends.  Our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network Team here is the best place to request a cancellation.

-Mohsin

how do i cancel the plan via a computer i have mislayed my phone

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @ab1 

Our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network Team here is the best place to request a cancellation. I have tested the Live Chat app and can confirm after seeing the chat BOT I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?