Solved

I want to cancel my number as my contract has finished

• 24 July 2020
  • 5 replies

I can not get on line as my email address is being used on an old contract which has finished and I have rang up a few times but they can’t help me saying I need to do it on line , also I up graded my wife’s phone she had the phone and I had the sim So put it away but have missed placed it so need a new sim but again need to do it on line really getting ——- off now with ID mobile 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 24 July 2020, 17:59

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Deerskin99 

We’ve sent you a private message just now so that we can help you get your own line cancelled.  If you could check that and respond there.  We’ll get that sorted.

Is it your wife who is needing a replacement SIM?  If so, we’ll need her to contact us directly for anything she wants changing with her own account.

Or she could reach out to our Live Chat Team here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us

No its me who needs the sim as I’m paying for it , As I am going to use it in stead of my old number which I want to cancel because the contract has finished , but as I said I put it somewhere and now I can’t find it but I can’t remember the number, but I really need the sim ASAP if I’m going to cancel my number 

i would like to know because id has messed my direct debit supposed to come  out on the 7th now thw 10th i would like to leave you and dont blame the mank

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

IHi @Deerskin99, if you can get back to us on the Private Message we’ve sent, that’d be ideal.

Will

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @beyondreality, I can see the 7th was a weekend where we sometimes see some delays with Direct Debits being taken. If you wish to leave, contact us via Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter, or simply text PAC to 65075 and give this to your new provider.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?