Question

"ID plan ended more than 6 months ago" message

• 30 January 2022
  • 3 replies

I have a contract with ID but I cannot access my account. Every time I try and log in I get the message that my ID plan ended more than 6 months ago and my account has been removed. This makes no sense as I still get monthly emails with a statement for my bill on the email address that's supposedly been removed. I need to log in because I want to get a new contract. What can I do?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Adam Westall,

Are the monthly billing emails from iD to the same email address you’re trying to sign-in with?

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You’re logging in to an old account @Adam Westall.

You can have the same email address registered against multiple ID Mobile accounts (My account > My details) but the actual username for each account will be different. That will explain why you’re receiving emails from your active account to the email address you’re attempting to login on which was used as a username for the inactive account.

You will need to speak to a member of staff if you have forgotten the username of the new account in order to regain access. You can do that by speaking to a live agent on the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have a contract with ID but I cannot access my account. Every time I try and log in I get the message that my ID plan ended more than 6 months ago and my account has been removed. This makes no sense as I still get monthly emails with a statement for my bill on the email address that's supposedly been removed. I need to log in because I want to get a new contract. What can I do?

Hi @Adam Westall,

As above, you’ll need to re-register for a new iD account.

The same email can’t be used, but as it’s just a username, you can use any other email for the username and update the contact email.

I notice you have a Gmail, you could just register with a full stop in the email as Gmail ignores full stops.

For example:

thisismyemail@gmail.com is also this.is.my.email@gmail.com 

You’ll always log in using the fullstops though.

Why iD Mobile?