Question

Is the myid dashboard down for everyone?

• 1 September 2021
  • 2 replies

I’ve been with id for just over a month and so far the dashboard has been down for me more often than not.  Initially i couldn't even register my account as it was down for days.  Then it was up for a while but its down again now!

Currently when I log into the app I just see “error” for my allowances.  When i login online it shows the current billing period as: .  24 Jun 2020 - 29 Jun 2020 .  2020!!

All my remaning allowance show as cero and the it states there’s -428 days left in the period.

Currently the only way for me to check my allowance is by dialling 7777.

IS this happening to anyone else?  I have tried onlince chat and they just tell me to try again later but its been days now!

I dont think I’ll be staying on id too long if they cant get a simple thing like showing me my allowances right.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @mcds01,

That doesn’t sound great.
Are you using the mobile app or the website https://my.idmobile.co.uk, to access your dashboard? 

I don’t use the mobile app at all and I’ve just tried the website, which just worked for me.

Good luck!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @mcds01,

We’re sorry to hear about the issues faced with the dashboard. We would recommend clearing any saved data to do with the website and app to see if this helps.

If you use the website, please delete all cookies and site data for the website through your browser settings.
If you use the app, please head to the Apps section of your phone settings and clear the cache and data for the iD Mobile app.

Please let us know how it goes.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?