Question

login problems

• 30 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi my husband is an ID customer and he is having trouble logging in as he can't remember his pass word but when he tries to change it and he is asked to enter his phone number DOB and last name it dying they are incorrect, we had tried phoning but are unable to get through to anyone. Any ideas on how to sort this?

4 replies

All sorted now after a small domestic it turns out that my my husband never registered! 😂 now signed in and all peaceful.

My wife has registered with iD Mobile. When we have tried to Log In the iD Mobile does ot recognize her details. We have tried umpteen times and have been locked out. When asked for a new password iD Mobile will not accept password details.  When I treid to log in to Help iD Mobile did not recognize me. I had to use Facebook (which I do not like) to gain entry. Whilst we both have a good deal with iD Mobile the support system does not look very supportive.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jodie J 

Glad to hear they could get into the app/website after all.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @CIR 

Have you Facebook team helped you with this?

If your Wife is still having trouble please have them contact the Facebook team or us on here so we can assist.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?