Solved

Lost phone and sim and forgotten password to log in

• 18 March 2019
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello I’ve lost my phone and SIM card and I cannot remember my log in details to reset my password. I am in need of this so I can pay my bill. I have tried speaking to your online chat with no help and have sent so many emails but no response. I really want to get my bill paid and get my account back into my hands. Can you please help me?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 19 March 2019, 14:41

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Marissa,

We can look at issuing a replacement SIM card to you which we can then activate so you're able to get back into your iD Account. You'll need an active iD SIM in order to reset your password as we'd send a text code to you to complete this.

In regards to making a payment for your bill, you should be able to do this over our automated payment line. This is by dialling 0333 003 7777 and entering your iD Mobile number. Then simply select Option 2 for billing followed by Option 1 for making a payment.

To allow us to send out a replacement SIM, we'll need some details from you. We can't get this from you via the Community so we'll need you to email us on 
Please include your Community username "Marissa" and also a link to this post.
If you could also include your:

• Full name
• Full address with postcode
• Mobile number
• Date of birth

We'll then be able to pick this up and send out a replacement SIM to you and get this activated so you can get back into your account.

Mohammed

Please my phone is stolen i need to block it

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Surj 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with the account.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

I have lost my Sim and I am wanting to upgrade my phone as it has been due an upgrade for a while. Is there any way I can do this without logging into the app? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @MatthewMulqueeny 

Welcome to iD Community.

If you're eligible for an Upgrade, Congratulations!

Unfortunately, you will need to go ahead and browse through our deals and purchase an upgrade.

To do this, log in to  My Account online, go to 'My Account', and then scroll down to 'My Upgrade'.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Pearl

Hello,

I find myself in a situation where I have misplaced my SIM card and forgotten my login details which cannot be reset without my sim. Please help!

Cindy

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Cindy.o,

I’ve replied to your other post already.

Mohammed

I have the same problem. Need a new sim as my phone was lost, but have forgotten my account password. Please help

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @darren313smith,

We’ll send you a Private Message now to get you that new SIM card sent out.

Will

Why iD Mobile?