Sticky Solved

Multiple iD Accounts - view in one dashboard?

Show first post

81 replies

Hi @danfrancis,

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. The feature has been fed back to the team, but we don’t have any further information on when or if this feature will be implemented.

Ryan

Maybe you could ask them for an update?? I assume the development team are part of the same company as you?!

Userlevel 1

@Mohammed

could you pm me the details for porting my number across as I also have got two sims on one account my current sim (old) and my new sim that I want to port to

Hello @Likahey,

I have PMed you with some more information on how we can help you.

Mohammed

Can I also have a pm regarding pac code.  I have filled in a form and tried on the app to add details and it keeps coming back with errors.   Thanks

Userlevel 1

The requirement to register each SIM to a different email address is very poor. Frustration with this and the inability to converse ether on chat or on the phone with an agent on two there queries today has led me to look at an alternative supplier. We have 6 phones in the house and will now look to consolidate with  a user friendly supplier

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi there,

I understand this must be frustrating. I am afraid it's not something we have available right now, but hope it's something made available in the future.

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

I understand this must be frustrating. I am afraid it's not something we have available right now, but hope it's something made available in the future.

It’s a daft omission and this thread is over 2 years old - so you’re obviously not working on a fix.  Luckily I have my own domain so can have multiple email addresses, but your driving away potential multiple SIM owners with this simple issue.

Carphone Warehouse are stuck in 1987 with their “cheque will take 28 days to arrive” policy, and it seems ID are equally Luddite.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @Tombloke 

Thanks for your feedback.

We are looking into this but unfortunately, sometimes there is a bigger picture to things which can take longer to implement than expected due to wider changes required.

Mohammed