Sticky Solved

Multiple iD Accounts - view in one dashboard?

Userlevel 2
Hi I have 3 iD numbers and monthly deals - they were all registered under my email address but I can only see the first number I bought. Is there a way to view all of the numbers in the same dashboard?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Phil 6 June 2018, 12:20

View original

106 replies

Hi @danfrancis,

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. The feature has been fed back to the team, but we don’t have any further information on when or if this feature will be implemented.

Ryan

Maybe you could ask them for an update?? I assume the development team are part of the same company as you?!

Userlevel 1

@Mohammed

could you pm me the details for porting my number across as I also have got two sims on one account my current sim (old) and my new sim that I want to port to

Hello @Likahey,

I have PMed you with some more information on how we can help you.

Mohammed

Can I also have a pm regarding pac code.  I have filled in a form and tried on the app to add details and it keeps coming back with errors.   Thanks

Userlevel 1

The requirement to register each SIM to a different email address is very poor. Frustration with this and the inability to converse ether on chat or on the phone with an agent on two there queries today has led me to look at an alternative supplier. We have 6 phones in the house and will now look to consolidate with  a user friendly supplier

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi there,

I understand this must be frustrating. I am afraid it's not something we have available right now, but hope it's something made available in the future.

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

I understand this must be frustrating. I am afraid it's not something we have available right now, but hope it's something made available in the future.

It’s a daft omission and this thread is over 2 years old - so you’re obviously not working on a fix.  Luckily I have my own domain so can have multiple email addresses, but your driving away potential multiple SIM owners with this simple issue.

Carphone Warehouse are stuck in 1987 with their “cheque will take 28 days to arrive” policy, and it seems ID are equally Luddite.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tombloke 

Thanks for your feedback.

We are looking into this but unfortunately, sometimes there is a bigger picture to things which can take longer to implement than expected due to wider changes required.

Mohammed

Any update on this thread? It’s now been several years since you started looking into multi accounts and family accounts. Thanks !

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Marika Havers,

Unfortunately that’s not something that we offer still.

We currently only allow one number on one account at the moment.

Kash

Hi I have 3 iD numbers and monthly deals - they were all registered under my email address but I can only see the first number I bought. Is there a way to view all of the numbers in the same dashboard?

Thanks

Hello @The_Viking,

I've fed back your comments and hope this is a feature made available in the future!

Mohammed

@Mohammed Over 3 years ago this was “fed back”! Are you any closer to resolving this annoying issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@JustBettyBoo,

Unfortunately we don’t offer multiple numbers under one account.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kash

I refuse to get an alternative email for each contract. This issue needs sorting pronto!

Userlevel 1

Yes, this is ridiculous that you can’t have more than 1 number on 1 account! I manage 2 numbers but I ended up just using an email alias so they are basically the same email address but still stupid that you have to can’t have more than 1 number on an account.

I see in this thread that they say they’ve fed this back but they should have sorted this by now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jody Brookes,

Unfortunately we don’t support managing multiple SIM’s from one account at the moment.

If this is introduced in the future we’ll notify our customers.

In the meantime, we would advise creating a new email if you only have the one email address.

Kash

Hello ID Mobile,

Like many others I have 2 (or more) SIMs from you, under one email as I wasn't told of this issue prior.  I have more than one email so can split the accounts out, but for my 2nd sim (ordered via the app) all I was issued with was a mobile number (which works).  How / where to I associate the mobile number with an account and my 2nd email address to use with it?  Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Dawson Dawson,

You need to register for an iD account here: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

Just use a diffferent username to one that you used previously.

Mohammed

Hi The_Viking, at this time, only a single account can be displayed for each login. We'll investigate your requirements for an overall/ family view and try to bring improvements. We appreciate your comments.

Has this been looked into over the last 4 years with multiple children now wanting phones I would much prefer all numbers to be on 1 account to control and track 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi The_Viking, at this time, only a single account can be displayed for each login. We'll investigate your requirements for an overall/ family view and try to bring improvements. We appreciate your comments.

Has this been looked into over the last 4 years with multiple children now wanting phones I would much prefer all numbers to be on 1 account to control and track 

Use SMARTY - with their group plan, you can manage 8 SIM cards from one account. 
You also get a 10% discount for each group member, when you’ve got 2 or more members in your group.
🍀

I see from the comments above that I'm redirecting an old thread, but one that needs addressing.

I just bought two mobiles/contracts in the same transaction, with 1 email address.

I have then set up the first phone and added the idmobile account to it with this email address.

I used the app to enter a PAC to keep the old number.

I then setup the idmobile app on the second phone, and tried to use a second email address but was met with a user already exists message?

so I logged in using the details I put on the first phone, entered the PAC and details to port the second number onto the second phone, all within this same account, so it has allowed me to make changes to the second account within the first.

yet I cannot see anything about the second line in the account?

both ports I'm assuming went through because both phones had the text to say it will change tomorrow, so if I can administer the 2nd account from the first, why can't I see any info on it.

It's clearly a big issue for everyone on this thread, and over 5 years since it began, so why can other networks let you see all number within one account but idmobile refuse to change?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I see from the comments above that I'm redirecting an old thread, but one that needs addressing.

I just bought two mobiles/contracts in the same transaction, with 1 email address.

I have then set up the first phone and added the idmobile account to it with this email address.

I used the app to enter a PAC to keep the old number.

I then setup the idmobile app on the second phone, and tried to use a second email address but was met with a user already exists message?

so I logged in using the details I put on the first phone, entered the PAC and details to port the second number onto the second phone, all within this same account, so it has allowed me to make changes to the second account within the first.

yet I cannot see anything about the second line in the account?

both ports I'm assuming went through because both phones had the text to say it will change tomorrow, so if I can administer the 2nd account from the first, why can't I see any info on it.

It's clearly a big issue for everyone on this thread, and over 5 years since it began, so why can other networks let you see all number within one account but idmobile refuse to change?

While you can make multiple purchases using one email address, you cannot (as yet) manage multiple iD accounts from a single username (i.e. email address). 

By default, an iD account is created for each connection (SIM card) you purchase @GatchP, whether or not you choose to register to manage your iD account online. 

From what you’ve posted, it sounds like you’ve submitted each PAC, but for the same iD account, i.e. SIM card - it seems odd that iD Mobile allow this to happen, given they only support one mobile number per iD account.

I hope you end up with the numbers you wanted to keep, being assigned to the x2 iD SIM cards you’ve acquired @GatchP - I guess you’ll know by 10pm tomorrow.

It does seem odd, but the do ask for the idmobile number that you are porting to, along with a PAC and the number you are porting.

I will be very unhappy if this isn't the case.

I have two autistic boys that are very excited to have their new phones with their existing numbers.

it would be great if I could get an answer directly from ID?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It does seem odd, but the do ask for the idmobile number that you are porting to, along with a PAC and the number you are porting.

I will be very unhappy if this isn't the case.

I have two autistic boys that are very excited to have their new phones with their existing numbers.

it would be great if I could get an answer directly from ID?

I’d suggest you contact iD Mobile customer service for clarification by using the online iD live chat, Facebook Messenger, or Twitter DM. 

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays @GatchP

If you’ve registered just once, to manage x1 iD account online, and then logged-in and submitted a PAC through your new “My iD Account” online, the PAC will be used with one single iD SIM card. 

You can submit a PAC, without having an online iD account, from https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @GatchP 

While we are aware that this is a much requested feature of the iD Mobile app/website we unfortunately have nothing to report or announce at the moment.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Another vote for this feature. It seems many people.want this so its a massive shame ID Are not taking this request seriously.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Another vote for this feature. It seems many people.want this so its a massive shame ID Are not taking this request seriously.

Hey @Sahaine,

I can assure you that this has been taken onboard.

There’s just alot of changes that need to be done before it can be implemented as it’s not as simple as flicking a switch.

We do hope it’s something that can be available soon and I know alot of people are after this!

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I did not expect it to be a 2min job 🙃. However it was first raised 5 years ago so I would have hoped that there had been an evaluation and either an expected delivery date or a confirmation that functionality would not be coming with details or the work around which as i understand it is to create separate accounts.

Thanks

Steve

Why iD Mobile?