Question

Need to speak to someone

Userlevel 1

Desperately need help pleaseĀ 

20 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello?

Userlevel 1

This is stupid, why will no one answer???????

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @SlugĀ 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to look into your accountĀ and assist you.

Theyā€™re availableĀ between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.Ā 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ā€˜availableā€™. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue, never again will I use Iā€™dĀ 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @aXXoĀ 

From what I can see from the most recent message chain, we needed you to email us some further evidence before we could help further.

Please bump the message chain there once that has been sent and weā€™ll help further there.

Userlevel 1

Can't talk to anyone , stop using covid as an excuse don't have that problem with ee or VodafoneĀ 

Userlevel 1

The sooner i get my pac , the sooner I can take my old number back to ee,Ā  never would we use id again, the company is a joke

Userlevel 1

Why canā€™t I speak to an actual person?Ā  The ā€œLive Chatā€ is not live, itā€™s a bot which doesnā€™t answer any questions. The phone number given just gives me loads of irrelevant information and no opportunity to speak to a person,

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Patthorpe1,

We are sorry to hear that you have had issues with getting in touch; what can we help you with today? We can try and answer this here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Zoggy7,

This isnā€™t good to hear, what can we help you with today? If it is to do with a PAC code, you canĀ TextĀ PAC DDMMYYĀ toĀ 65075Ā (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999). We'll text you back with your PAC number which will be valid for 30 days.

Ryan

Need to speak to an agent

Because I received a message from ID saying my all minutes Are been usedĀ 

this isnā€™t rightĀ 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Saheeda, have you downloaded the iD Mobile app? What does that show under your allowances?

Ā 

Thank you,

Rory

Hello?

This is obviously a corrupt company I need help too and cant find any either

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Richard00000000001,

Ā 

What makes you say that? Anything we can help you with?

Ā 

Will

HiĀ @Richard00000000001,

Ā 

Ā 

Will

Please go to my question.. Nobody has responded, I have asked twice. These people on this thread aren't the only ones having a bad time with I'd.Ā  It seems the company is very bad a correspondence.. And the trouble it is to get to speak to an actual human, is nothing short of a joke. The chat feature is horrendous also I have screenshots from being passed around for 1 hour.. And STILL I have no phone..Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

HiĀ @Richard00000000001,

Ā 

Ā 

Will

Please go to my question.. Nobody has responded, I have asked twice. These people on this thread aren't the only ones having a bad time with I'd.Ā  It seems the company is very bad a correspondence.. And the trouble it is to get to speak to an actual human, is nothing short of a joke. The chat feature is horrendous also I have screenshots from being passed around for 1 hour.. And STILL I have no phone..Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hello @Redboot1978,

Weā€™ll reply to your topic now.

Ā 

Mohammed

I am about to give up experiencing the same problem.Ā  Whoever designed this website is a joke

Ā 

I need to speak URGENTLY about my account and the system does not recognise my user name, etc. PLEASE DO SOMETHING

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Mike Perry,

Iā€™m sorry to hear that, what would you like to discuss about your account? We can offer support here you see.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?