Question

No ID Mobile customer service support available

Userlevel 1

Hi, i have an issue with my service i keep getting disconnected during call and here a message saying “Sorry, your service does not allow access to this number” this also happen randomly when i try to call out too. Also a number of calls failing and people unable to call me.

To my extreme frustration i have tried every option on the ID mobile number 7777 and every option leads to the same message directing me to use online chat which is always greyed out and unavailable or to leave a message here which is far from same leave of support available from other providers. 

i’m disappointed with this service and would like to raise a complaint and discuss my options going forward as i’m regretting leaving O2 for this lack of service.

I’m missing important calls and need to speak to an ID Mobile rep asap in private not on a public forum.

19 replies

Userlevel 1

ID Mobile should close down. Customer service is a joke.

Just tried chat after 40 min all they did was log a complaint and never even attempted to fix the issue and said: 

To be honest with you Louise, I am currently on three chats as well with three customers as well and we do have to respond in just a certain amount of time, and all of them are in quite a situation similar to yours, I am trying my best to escalate the matter for the thrice of you, I am really sorry on the inconvenience, but I am under a lot of pressure, please be patient.

They will investigate the situation for you Louise, there is not much access we as webchat agents have on our system to be quite frank with you.

WHAT IS THE POINT……….a total joke of a company

Absolutely the same here, the phone number directs to a live chat which never works and is so hard to find. total shambles of a compan

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Husnainm,

What is it we can assist you with today?

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Tartan,

I can see that my colleague Will has responded to your other post in regards to this issue. A PM will be on its way to you from our Support Team.

There is no requirement for you to report your own message to obtain a response, we aim to respond to all messages within 24-48 hours so it will not make it any quicker I’m afraid.

Thank you.
Ryan

Userlevel 1

I have found ID mobile customer services is one of the worst service. They never try to help you. They have a written script, they just copy paste all the conversation. I have been ID mobile since 2018 and never needed to contact them. I needed to contact them first time on 05/01/2022 when my mobile was lost. I asked them to provide me proof of usage. They could not find my mobile on their system which I was using for months. Instead of they barred my other handset. I lost about £1149 worth handset and could not get claim from Insurance company. They were not helping me at all. They told me to get PAC code and leave us.

I would not recommend any one to use their network. You will find out when you need them and they will not help you at all.

i will advice everyone to stay away from this company. I have documentation and evidence how they treated me and how bad their customer services and system.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi Amaar,

We are sorry to hear about this.

When we provide a proof of usage document the system provides us with the last used IMEI number.

Is there anything that we can assist with?

Kash

Userlevel 1

I received a reply again from Kash that he can assist me.

thats what I am getting message from ID Mobile but no persons could resolve the issue.

as I mentioned in my previous message, I have been using my handset for couple of months and I received a reply from ID mobile, your handset didn’t reflect on out system.

it is a kind of joke. Your system could not pick up my handset for few weeks.

please stay away from this company thats what I advice everybody. I have made 2-3 official complains but no positive response from complaint handler. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Amaar Akhtar ,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

You are not able to help me at all. 

Your team never wanted to help at all. I am seeking legal advice in relation to above issues.

The only thing I want to say to the community that ID mobile is not a trust worthy company. Learn from my experience. If any one need evidence I am more than happy to provide you.

stay away from them

Userlevel 2

Just because you have had a bad experience it does not really warrant a global slating of the company. I’m sure it can be sorted.

Userlevel 1

@ NickGa

I am not the only person who have had bad experience with this company. 

I have my opinion and if you still want to stay with this company that’s your choice.

I am trying to resolve my issue since 5th january and no luck. 

Userlevel 2

Have you been able to get any support on the online chat?

Userlevel 1

I have been chatting with them since 05/01/2022 and they were giving me 24-48 hours slot every time. They were not willing to help me at all. Also they told me to get  PAC code and leave.

no customer services at all. I am with them since 2018.

I managed to get a decent contract from another network provider.

Userlevel 2

Not good telling you to leave. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We’re working to reply to everyone as quickly as we can. We’ll always aim to reply within 72-working hours so please allow us some time between responses.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

It is a lie that your team reply in 72 hours. 

No help at all from customer services. I have been waiting for a solution since 5th January and not resolved yet.

instead of, I am getting this message after every 5 minutes “ Thanks for waiting.. I’ll be with you in just a moment”

if you want I can send you a copy of this screenshot.

There is no service after sale, once you are in contract then they never treat you well and you are bound to stay with them because of contract. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Amaar Akhtar,

On some occasions we may be busier than usual which means that waiting times for replies are longer than usual.

We aim to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Kash

Just because you have had a bad experience it does not really warrant a global slating of the company. I’m sure it can be sorted.

They are a joke!! Been trying to sort my phone fir 3 months! No further on. Grrr!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

They are a joke!! Been trying to sort my phone fir 3 months! No further on. Grrr!

What’s wrong with your phone @Dee Hunter

Why iD Mobile?