Solved

Number Porting

• 27 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I had a Pay Monthly SIM with iD Mobile, but cancelled this and arranged to port my number to Lebara.

My iD SIM stopped working at 1pm on 26th November and my port in was due to Lebara between 5 - 7 pm the same day.  

Twenty four hours later and my number has not ported.  I can receive calls to the new Lebara SIM on my old number, but can't make calls, send texts etc.  Lebara said something about not receiving all the files from iD and it had only part ported....They suggest I wait another 24 hours, but I just wondered if this was normal and will the number fully port?!

Thanks for your help. 

icon

Best answer by Beeswing21 29 January 2021, 18:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear that @Beeswing21,

Let us know if you need any further help :)

Mohammed

Thank you for your advice @Kevin The number has been successfully ported.  My new network tell me it was a split port!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Beeswing21 

Have you had any bills from iD Mobile for any period of service after November 26th?  If so, then that could suggest that the number is still with us and that the port never completed.

Although from what you’ve said, it does suggest the number is with Lebara now.  If people call that number you were wanting to port and they get through to you on your Lebara SIM that is?

It might be worth asking Lebara to escalate the number port issue internally on their end and see if perhaps they’ve not completed something on the provisioning end.

If the number left us quite some time ago now then we’d not be able to raise a PAC (code) for it this time later.

Let us know what they say though if they provide any further details.

Why iD Mobile?