Solved

OLD NUMBER

• 16 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Good afternoon! 

I reported my phone was stolen 

ID mobile blocked my account and the SIM CARD 

I got a new phone 

I got a New sim card with new plan this says that I  can keep my old number phone 

I have used chat but have been impossible 

Last chat they sent a email address and asked for to confirm with my personal information 

Today the old line is reactivated but I can't use it on my phone like always 

I can't in my account for pay the new plan 

I can't in my account with my old number phone 

I have recieved a email from,you ID mobile and says that my complaint was to long ,but was cleared of and in 30 minutes the reactivated, and my case is close or finished but nothing of this happened, and I can't use my old number phone in my new phone.  I have played my own   I don't have debt with you. 

The true is that really I need my old number because I have all my personal information on this , the most important my NHS information is giving me through the this number   I am clinically extremely vulnerable people and left the hospital 3 weeks ago with Covid 19 and Pneumonia , since on 30th January I couldn't to keep in contact with them NHS , GP , my daughter school etc. Please please I need to keep MY OLD NUMBER ON MY NEW SIM CARD OR PHONE .

THANK YOU 

PAULINA PRINO 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 20 February 2021, 14:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @PAULINA 

First and foremost, we’re very sorry to hear how complicated your situation has become there.

In order to be able to potentially help tidy things up here though we’ll need to speak to you via private message to take further details.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Thank you,  definitely I wish you can help me

Hi Will , so bad news because You ,I mean ID didn't only send me information but , the truth is I don't have my old number on my new phone yet, I got a new SIM card because I couldn't get upgrade,  Conclusion

My number was reactivated 

I got 2 DIFERENTS SIM CARDS 

I CAN'T IN ON MY ID MOBILE ACCOUNT, because the email isn't able to is expired is close 

I CAN'T IN MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I NEED OF SECURITY CODE AND DON'T HAVE MY OLD NUMBER WORKING ON AND THE EMAIL IS NOT AVAILABLE NEITHER 

SO I AM LIKE THE BEGINNING BUT WHIT 2 SIM CARD 😪😪

could help me , so I realised that If I can in my I'd mobile account could be big help,  the problem is that like I can't in ,because I can get the security code by email because this email wasn't changed, isn't able to,  So Can you help me to edit my profile for to change the email address and I could in on my ID mobile account? Remember that my old number is not working,   because was stolen so I need access to the security code on my new email

paulinaprino@gmail.com address for to do this,  I need  edit or change on my profile the email address that you registered for to newone. 

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @PAULINA,

I have no doubt that we’ll get all of this cleared up for you.

Will

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @PAULINA 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and look into this further.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?