Solved

PAC Code Not Working

Show first post

60 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @KHADIJA 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

@Pearl_c6 

how do I access the direct message. can u send me step by step information. 

thanks 

khadija

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @KHADIJA 

Pearl

Userlevel 1

Hi. I have a very similar issue to that stated in the original question:

Trying to port my number to a new network provider but the PAC I have received (which starts with TEL) is being refused - my new provider has confirmed that the problem is with the PAC - can someone generate a new one that will work?

Hello, I am also having this issue, I'm within the returns window but nobody at ID or Carphone has answered me yet, and the PAC code I received doesn't work to port my number to giff gaff, any help would be appreciated!

Userlevel 1

Hi @freijasama and @stephenB 

Apologies, for the issue you are having with the PAC code.

I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Regards,

Pav

Hi, I’m having the same issue, can I have some help please. 

Hi,

I am also having an issue with trying to transfer my number from ID to another network. I recently transferred to ID however I am having signal issues so leaving again, when I request a PAC code it is the same code I was given by my last provider, which expired on 24th April, therefore not accepted by my new network.

can someone please help me?

thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @KHADIJA 

Sorry to hear your leaving us. 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

Hi - I need of help

Just bought a new phone on a new contract with id but trying to transfer my old number that was on a different account with Id but the pac code isn't working - how can I do this? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @KHADIJA 

Sorry to hear this. 

Have you attempted to speak to our  Live Chat team? 

Regards

Aklima

I’ve tried but it always says it’s unavailable or too busy - so haven’t been able to get through to anyone 

Need help with a Pac code mine Don’t work moving from three to I’d it keeps saying invalid Pac code or phone number when my number is correct and the code they gave me is correct I even put it in capital letters still no luck getting annoyed now I got a sim I can’t use 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Rickel 

Pearl

Hi, 

Im having the same issue, i joined id a couple of months ago and now i am wanting to leave due to not having good signal in my area, but when i’ve requested a pac it’s bringing up the old one i joined with and expired last month 

Hi thepac code you have sent me does not work. Please help

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @KHADIJA 

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist you with the PAC code.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

I have received pac code but it’s not working ??

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KHADIJA,

Sorry to hear about the issues with your PAC.

In order to try and get this sorted for you as soon as possible, I have sent you a PM so that we can check this out for you.

Please get back to us via PM so we can assist you with your query.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Appears to be a common theme with ID mobile, I moved from EE to ID mobile, worked flawlessly. I’m not trying to move from ID mobile to Virgin but Virgin say my PAC is wrong (it’s the same as the one I entered when moving from EE to ID mobile ?!?)

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @jlwarlow 

We’ll send you a private message here now so that we can get you a PAC (code) if the one you’ve received isn’t working.

If you could get back to us there we’ll help further. 
Thanks.

Hi, 

Just got my sim and trying to keep my old number from Voxi. I've got the pac code from them but when I input it along with my number it says I have got the pac or the mobile number wrong. I know I haven't as the pac code is on a screenshot.  Can you help? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @KHADIJA,

We’ll get you a Private Message sent so we can get you a functional PAC code.

Will

Userlevel 1

I’m in the same position - trying to exit iD mobile to 3 but the VTM number is rejected.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @ethelred,

We’re sorry to see that this has happened. We will send you a PM now to help further!

Ryan

Hi,

I am having the same issue with trying to transfer my number from ID to another network. I recently transferred to ID however I am having signal issues so leaving again, when I request a PAC code it is the same code I was given by my last provider (Vodaphone). I have tried the live chat and calling your automated services and neither of these are working. 

Please contact me ASAP

Why iD Mobile?