Solved

PAC Code Not Working

Show first post

60 replies

Hi ID mobile- also get the same PAC that I used to move to you a month ago. How to reset and get a valid one from you, not for my prior provider? 
thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Gijap 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help you with your PAC code request.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Hello @Gijap 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help you with your PAC code request.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Thanks, but I see no private message? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KHADIJA,

I can see that we sent you a private message some time ago.

Please could you respond to our private message and we will assist you further.

Kash

Hi @KHADIJA,

I can see that we sent you a private message some time ago.

Please could you respond to our private message and we will assist you further.

Kash

thanks, but I do not have any private messages regarding this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Gijap,

I don’t know what’s gone on there sorry, but I have just sent you one now.

Cheers,

Will

Hi,

I'm having the same issue, moving from ID new provider is saying the PAC is invalid, also the expiring date when I'm getting the PAC is yesterday. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jonhj,

That doesn’t sound right at all.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

PAC code is not working ,what can I do 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jack Ormrod,

If you are porting out from iD Mobile please ensure that you PAC is still in date.

PAC codes are valid for 30 days from the day they are generated.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?