Solved

PAC Code Not Working

Hi there

I am trying to port my number to a new network provider and I am receiving an invalid PAC when using the ID Mobile app and the SMS service.

My code starts with TEL and I understand it should start with VTM.

Can someone assist me with getting a valid PAC please?

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by KHADIJA 4 May 2020, 20:24

View original

60 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jack Ormrod,

If you are porting out from iD Mobile please ensure that you PAC is still in date.

PAC codes are valid for 30 days from the day they are generated.

Kash

PAC code is not working ,what can I do 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jonhj,

That doesn’t sound right at all.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Hi,

I'm having the same issue, moving from ID new provider is saying the PAC is invalid, also the expiring date when I'm getting the PAC is yesterday. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Gijap,

I don’t know what’s gone on there sorry, but I have just sent you one now.

Cheers,

Will

Hi @KHADIJA,

I can see that we sent you a private message some time ago.

Please could you respond to our private message and we will assist you further.

Kash

thanks, but I do not have any private messages regarding this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KHADIJA,

I can see that we sent you a private message some time ago.

Please could you respond to our private message and we will assist you further.

Kash

Hello @Gijap 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help you with your PAC code request.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Thanks, but I see no private message? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Gijap 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help you with your PAC code request.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Hi ID mobile- also get the same PAC that I used to move to you a month ago. How to reset and get a valid one from you, not for my prior provider? 
thanks

Hi,

I am having the same issue with trying to transfer my number from ID to another network. I recently transferred to ID however I am having signal issues so leaving again, when I request a PAC code it is the same code I was given by my last provider (Vodaphone). I have tried the live chat and calling your automated services and neither of these are working. 

Please contact me ASAP

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @ethelred,

We’re sorry to see that this has happened. We will send you a PM now to help further!

Ryan

Userlevel 1

I’m in the same position - trying to exit iD mobile to 3 but the VTM number is rejected.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @KHADIJA,

We’ll get you a Private Message sent so we can get you a functional PAC code.

Will

Hi, 

Just got my sim and trying to keep my old number from Voxi. I've got the pac code from them but when I input it along with my number it says I have got the pac or the mobile number wrong. I know I haven't as the pac code is on a screenshot.  Can you help? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @jlwarlow 

We’ll send you a private message here now so that we can get you a PAC (code) if the one you’ve received isn’t working.

If you could get back to us there we’ll help further. 
Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Appears to be a common theme with ID mobile, I moved from EE to ID mobile, worked flawlessly. I’m not trying to move from ID mobile to Virgin but Virgin say my PAC is wrong (it’s the same as the one I entered when moving from EE to ID mobile ?!?)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KHADIJA,

Sorry to hear about the issues with your PAC.

In order to try and get this sorted for you as soon as possible, I have sent you a PM so that we can check this out for you.

Please get back to us via PM so we can assist you with your query.

Kash

I have received pac code but it’s not working ??

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @KHADIJA 

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist you with the PAC code.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi thepac code you have sent me does not work. Please help

Hi, 

Im having the same issue, i joined id a couple of months ago and now i am wanting to leave due to not having good signal in my area, but when i’ve requested a pac it’s bringing up the old one i joined with and expired last month 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Rickel 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Need help with a Pac code mine Don’t work moving from three to I’d it keeps saying invalid Pac code or phone number when my number is correct and the code they gave me is correct I even put it in capital letters still no luck getting annoyed now I got a sim I can’t use 

I’ve tried but it always says it’s unavailable or too busy - so haven’t been able to get through to anyone 

Why iD Mobile?