Question

Register for app on iPad

• 30 September 2018
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I’m trying to register on my.idmobile.co.uk but need to be able to receive an sms message with a code in order to do so, which doesn’t appear to be possible on my iPad. I can’t put the sim in my phone as it’s locked to EE. Just wondering if anyone knows a way around this?

Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Nella 

Roaming can be activated through the iD App/account. Does the person who uses the sim have access to the iD account? If they are unable to access the account and you are the account holder, let us know and we will send you a private message to help with this. 

-Mohsin

The person who uses the sim card is out of the country temporarly and wants to activate the roaming. But he can't receive the code because of that. How can I activate my account online without getting the code? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Sukru,

We would be unable to call you I’m afraid. At this time, the best way to obtain the security code is by contacting our Live Chat Team here

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi there I have the same problem please call me <removed personal details>

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hello @Nik,

Welcome to the iD Community!

If you can't insert the SIM card into a working phone then I'm afraid that there is no other way to obtain the code.

What we'll need to do is access your account and complete this part for you. I'll send you a PM now with a way of contacting us so that we can help resolve this for you.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?