Solved

Samsung Speaker Promotion

• 31 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi does anyone know if the Samsung Kardan Speaker promotion includes mobile phone upgrades?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 4 January 2021, 14:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @GSXR_Brian 

I had to do a quick Google to try and find the promotion you may be referring to.

Is it this one from a few months back: https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/free-harman-kardon-bluetooth-speaker-a51-deal/ ?

If so I believe it’s too late now for you to make a claim for one from the Samsung Promotions page.  It had to be done within 30-days of purchase from what I can see.  December 3rd would have been the last day of that.

It shouldn’t have mattered if the phone was purchased as a New Contract or an Upgrade on an existing number.

Userlevel 1

Hi thanks for reply the promotion is still valid this screenshot is from 2 mins ago. It shows date expiry Jan 2021

Userlevel 1

The problem I have is Samsung have requested proof of purchase. The only thing I have is the invoice that came with the phone which doesn’t really state Samsung A71 it does have a code as product purchased which is SAMA71SIL. However Samsung promotions have requested proof of purchase again. It would be so much easier if IDMobile had some form of proof I actually purchased the Mobile Phone as an Upgrade. There is nothing on my IDMobile account page that indicates this. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @GSXR_Brian,

Usually, the invoice should have the IMEI number printed on it and if that is the case, Samsung should not reject this as the invoice will have the required date of purchase, IMEI and model of the phone displayed. 

I can see that a member of our team has sent you a PM so this should be resolved very soon.

Also, please do not use the flag/report feature when requiring an answer as it will not generate a faster response, it is to be used if you come across an abusive post. Thank you.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi the issue has now been resolved thank you guys so much for your help. :thumbsup:

Why iD Mobile?