Solved

SIM not working

• 7 June 2018
  • 3 replies

hi. I took a SIM out with car phone warehouse. the said it is all working and I went home. I put the SIM in and it was not registered on network. I called id they said they could not find an account in my name. I went back to car phone warehouse and they gave me a new SIM with temporary number while mine transferred. I got home again not working. I call id they can't find my account. I go back to car phone warehouse. they ring there main branch and the guy said it needs activating manually. they did that and sent me home saying it will work in 2 days. 2 days later I go back and it's still not working. however I did revive an 8 digit verification code from I'd on it but all numbers I try to call at not recognised even 7777. I return to car phone warehouse. he calls id and tells them the story. id said I must register on the I'd app to finalise the number change over and it will all work and send me off again. I get home and try to register an account only the 8 digit verification number doesn't work and it won't let me hit the button to send another it just constantly says I must wait 2 min before I can do so but it just constantly says that no matter how long I wait needless to say I'm getting p****d off with this a week of 4 trips to car phone warehouse 3 calls to id and still no working SIM and can't register on the app that id said if I do that it should all work.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 8 June 2018, 10:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @merlingray,

We're really sorry to hear you're having issues with your SIM not being activated yet and the repeated trips you've made to store.

I've PM'ed you on how we can go about getting this resolved.

Can you take a look?

Mohammed
Help I'm having the same problem with my new SIM card, what code do I need please???
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Help I'm having the same problem with my new SIM card, what code do I need please???

Hello @Aprilgray2002,

You've also made a topic here: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/ask-a-question-18/id-sim-card-not-working-29318 regarding an Unlock Code.

We've replied to you there.

The above issue relates to a customer who is registering for an iD Account and does not relate to the issue you're facing.

Please can you check the reply and reply on your topic so we can look into this for you.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?