Question

Text message saying 100% of data has been used when I still have 700mb?

Userlevel 1

I see a few others have reported the same. 

I login to the idmobile app and have 700mb. Why are you saying used 100% and start charging me? Think I'll leave this shoddy outfit, no support

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

There is support with iD Mobile either online or using their automated telephone service on 7777 from your iD handset.

The web site states there’s only 100% online support - no telephone support.

For immediate assistance with your question use the iD Live Chat service.

If chat doesn't work on your smartphone, try another device like a tablet, iPad or laptop.

You can also chat with iD Mobile using facebook or Twitter.

Just remember that iD agents work between 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends. Outside these times you’ll get an automated reply.

Userlevel 1

I don't see that that answers my question that ID will start charging me for data when I have 700mb unused

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You mentioned no support, but that’s not true.

I presented a number of support options for you to follow to get an answer to your question.

I don’t work for iD, so can’t see your account. Anything I said about the remaining 700MB would only be speculation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Davrog20 

You get texts letting you know when you’ve used 80% and then after 100% of your data, for the best data tracking I’d recommend downloading our iD Mobile App!

If you’re sure there’s been a mistake as @andewhite says you can contact us via the iD Mobile Live Chat, Facebook or even Twitter!

Alternatively we can message you on here if you’d like! Let us know.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?