Solved

trouble with internet

• 7 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi There. Just bought an iPhone 12 Pro on a 24 month contract via id mobile with unlimited data, text and calls but unable to connect to the internet via mobile internet. I cannot see how or who I could speak to about it. The id mobileapp is not working and cannot get help here either. It is driving me crazy. Pls help!!!!!!!

icon

Best answer by Kash 7 July 2021, 14:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Gabs,

It’s good to hear that the issues have now been resolved and we would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused during this time.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi Will, Thank you for your message.
When I tried to register on the id mobile app with my mobile tel number, I kept being sent verification codes stating I am only a step away from being registered but than did not let me enter the verification codes received and stated a server error message. I tried about 9 times than given up. A few days later I tried again and it has finally worked yesterday so I am now successfully registered on the id mobile app. Finally it all seems sorted and I hope I will not have further problems with ID Mobile as the start of my contract was far from being smooth and trouble free. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Gabs,

Glad you sorted out the initial issue.

As for the App, have you previously been able to log in and register? What error message are you receiving?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi Kash, 

thank you for your suggestions. I could use text and calls as normal. Strangely, I only had trouble with mobile internet but the problem was resolved by switching airplane mode on and off that was a suggestion I received via a different id mobile messaging service to this. The only problem remaining now is that I am unable to log into the “ID mobile app” or “My account” which is really annoying. :( 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Gabs,

Are you able to use your calls and texts fine?

Are you getting a 4G/3G sign in the top corner?

Please ensure that mobile data is active on the handset and ensure that your APN settings via the network settings are the same as below:

Name iD
APN id
Username <leave blank>
Password <leave blank>

MMSC http://mms.um.idmobile.co.uk:10021/mmsc
MMS Proxy mms.idmobile.co.uk
MMS APN Username <leave blank>
MMS APN Password <leave blank>
MMS Port 8799

* anything with <leave blank> should be left blank

Why iD Mobile?