Question

Unable to log in

• 28 July 2021
  • 3 replies

I’ve just upgraded my phone and cannot access my account with either my new phone, old phone or laptop. Any advice will be welcome. The pamphlet that the sim card is in states it’s just three easy steps!

I need to get into my account to activate the new sim card so I’m getting a tad frustrated now :-(

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Bryan Seago,

We recently upgraded our online services however there was an issue with this process. Our teams are continuing to get our mobile and self-service applications up and running. Unfortunately, there are still some unexpected issues after the infrastructure upgrades.

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. Our teams are working around the clock to get the applications fixed as quickly as possible.

Have you tried using our website log-in again this morning? You should be able to log in there. - Ryan

Hi Ryan and thank you for the reply.

Unfortunately I still can’t access my account.

I’ve tried logging on using a friends Wifi network with both of my phones but still no joy.

Currently I have my old phone and sim still working and my new phone and sim working but unable to take calls. 

I still can’t access my account from any of my devices, including my laptop.

Regards

Bryan

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Bryan Seago,

The situation with the App and Account difficulties is still ongoing. To keep up to date with all the latest updates surrounding the matter, please follow the link below:

Thanks for your ongoing patience.

Will

Why iD Mobile?