Solved

Unable to log in to My Account or the iD Mobile app

• 20 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I have lost the security code/ paperwork and log in details for my ID mobile account. I’d be grateful if you could send me details for how to access it.

Many Thanks

Neil O’Connell

icon

Best answer by Rory 24 June 2020, 12:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @neoconnell,

If you still need help logging into your account, the Live Chat team can help.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rory

Hi @neoconnell,

If you still need help logging into your account, the Live Chat team can help.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rory

I have not received my sim and it’s been over a week. Live chat is busy and I also haven’t received confirmation of when my old number will transfer over so I have the same number. I provided the PAC Code at the time of ordering.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have not received my sim and it’s been over a week. Live chat is busy and I also haven’t received confirmation of when my old number will transfer over so I have the same number. I provided the PAC Code at the time of ordering.

@KN123, iD have got ongoing issues processing PAC submissions, and new iD account registration requests, which means their live chat service is overwhelmed at the moment - you could be waiting days for a reply here 😟

FYI, you can also get assistance by contacting iD Mobile privately on Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM).

Their customer support agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KN123,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that you managed to get this resolved this sorted.

If you do still require assistance, please let us know and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?