Solved

unable to register account due to incorrect details

• 11 January 2021
  • 1 reply

For the past couple of days I have been relentlessly trying to register my account with ID after getting their confirmation email and wanting to see my plan details and account info. However I have been told that my details are incorrect which isn’t true as I have had them confirmed on the quick chat. The quick chat service keeps ending before I have resolved the issue so I am looking for help on how to properly register and activate my account

icon

Best answer by Kevin 12 January 2021, 16:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re sorry to hear you’ve been struggling with this @Joemarney 

Generally speaking you should only ever need to pop in your iD Mobile (that we gave you with the SIM) along with your date of birth and such.  Then you’d get a text sent to the SIM to complete the process and all should be good.

If you’ve potentially made a typo when entering your details online when you made you initial purchase, then this could be why you’re not getting a match to get registered.

We’ll send you a private message so that we can check everything is as it should be.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?