Question

Why am i getting this message: 'not registered on network'?

• 17 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Moved to Sim only plan nearly a month ago, set up recurring payment, plan runs to 20 june so few days left. Today, emergency calls only plus 'not registered on network' when try to make call and 'will send later' when try to text. Is there a problem with the network generally or is there a problem with my account? Thanks for your help.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

It's working today, so no need to respond. But if you do,  I'm presuming it was a fault on IDs part. Feel free to correct me if that's not the case, as I'd be interested in knowing what the fault was.

Starting to loose the will and feel like throwing phone in the river. 

Background history:  thought I’d lost my phone, reported it as lost via Live Chat as not registered on ID and then found it and put the new SIM in but it wouldn’t work, back to Live Chat and thought we’d rectified the matter - was told it had been temp suspended and could use the old SIM, so popped that back in and was told to wait an hour and mobile would be up and running.  Few days later, went to use phone and got the message “not registered on network” - just want to use my phone:rage::face_palm_tone1: as linked to a bank account and need to pay a bill.  Tired taking SIM out and cleaning it.  Phones a Samsung Galaxy Trend2Lite.  What next?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Sue Gray,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?